Safecastle | One Shop For All Emergency Essentials: Spurning the Political Macaronics

Food Storage, Emergency Preparedness, MRE's, Freeze Dried Food, Water Storage, Dehydrated Food, Survival tips

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Spurning the Political Macaronics

Two months yet before the big election. Yep--it's very, very important to vote well. But it's a nasty ride getting there.

This old warrior needs no further input, thank you, to help me decide who gets my vote. Therefore, in an effort to retain some sense of sanity and rational perspective, my objective going forward is to insulate myself from the approaching high point of the political cycle that marinates the passive populace in toxicity.

Donning the full-body suit, mask, rubber boots, gloves, ear plugs ... no it still won't quite be enough. But by the grace of God, I trust I will come through.

I don't really know that it's going to matter much either way at this point who wins the presidency or the Congress. We're darn near at the bottom of the log chute. But one more vote for old time's sake is the least we can contribute, no?

Just hold fast to your values and act your conscience, my friends. See you on the other side.

No comments: